Thursday, May 27, 2004
went for my 1st ce3 cg today. :)
the tap at the central hq brought lots of err..joy and laughter. haha.
let me do something extra before moving on:
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
-snatches feathers-
the err of the past lets onto the unveiling of the future. says:
nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
the err of the past lets onto the unveiling of the future. says:
not u toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
HAHAHA
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
its hard to resist the temptation
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
especially when its out in her blog
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
-pastes feathers back-
guess which nick is me.
i think its really hard to guess. haha.
anyway..didn't need to go school today. :)
so slept till a later-than-normal 9.30am.
which for me, is still surprisingly early. lalala.
achived my dream of playing ff on the ps2 at the hq. haha.
but its ff
tactics though. which i don't really...want.
but its ok. :)
i'm very amused by my cg. :)
and me and ah xiu are trying to entice meizhen to share room with us during the jb camp, so as to prevent the possible murders that may take place. lalala.
and we had
food!
as in,
real food, spagetti and scrambled egg and campbell soup and apple aloevera! woah...
so puay lin is a happy, full, delighted, tickled, joyful girl now. :) aren't you happy too?
PUAY! :)
// 10:39 PM //
Thursday, May 27, 2004
went for my 1st ce3 cg today. :)
the tap at the central hq brought lots of err..joy and laughter. haha.
let me do something extra before moving on:
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
-snatches feathers-
the err of the past lets onto the unveiling of the future. says:
nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
the err of the past lets onto the unveiling of the future. says:
not u toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
HAHAHA
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
its hard to resist the temptation
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
especially when its out in her blog
I Believed, Therefore I Have Spoken says:
-pastes feathers back-
guess which nick is me.
i think its really hard to guess. haha.
anyway..didn't need to go school today. :)
so slept till a later-than-normal 9.30am.
which for me, is still surprisingly early. lalala.
achived my dream of playing ff on the ps2 at the hq. haha.
but its ff
tactics though. which i don't really...want.
but its ok. :)
i'm very amused by my cg. :)
and me and ah xiu are trying to entice meizhen to share room with us during the jb camp, so as to prevent the possible murders that may take place. lalala.
and we had
food!
as in,
real food, spagetti and scrambled egg and campbell soup and apple aloevera! woah...
so puay lin is a happy, full, delighted, tickled, joyful girl now. :) aren't you happy too?
PUAY! :)
// 10:39 PM //