Thursday, June 24, 2004
i'm kinda tired today, so just 2 points to make.
1.) I have a very sweet shepherd. :)
though she may not be the most gifted, the tallest or anything, one thing she has is the most sincere desire to love her sheep. rock on!
2.) I know what it feels like to be an illegal immigrant!
rode a pick-up for the first time in my life today! was curled up at the back with many others...woah. felt the wind in my hair, the dryness in my eyes and the jerkiness of the entire ride. cool man! i like! :)
PUAY! :)
// 11:16 PM //
Thursday, June 24, 2004
i'm kinda tired today, so just 2 points to make.
1.) I have a very sweet shepherd. :)
though she may not be the most gifted, the tallest or anything, one thing she has is the most sincere desire to love her sheep. rock on!
2.) I know what it feels like to be an illegal immigrant!
rode a pick-up for the first time in my life today! was curled up at the back with many others...woah. felt the wind in my hair, the dryness in my eyes and the jerkiness of the entire ride. cool man! i like! :)
PUAY! :)
// 11:16 PM //