Wednesday, June 30, 2004



yes viv, i know that your school is near holland v.
mine is near orchard. wanna swap? haha.
i'm more interested in discovering holland v for now, orchard is so been-there-done-that.

anyway, my funny bone's been tickled by some really funny 'away' messages one can use in msn. just gonna post some here. :)

"Hi! This is my away message. You can: a.) Leave a message, b.) write me an e-mail, or c.) rip off all your clothes and run around the block naked yelling "BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA." While this may not help you get a message to me any sooner, you will quickly meet some very nice, understanding people in white coats who will be happy to listen to you."

"Sorry, I can't come to the computer right now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name, my email, my password, and telling me something about myself. Thanks."

"Hi. Im busy doing things that dont involve talking to you or being here. example: things."

I can't come to the computer now so if.... Well, actually I CAN come to the computer NOW. I mean - I'm at the computer right NOW writing this away message, but I'm doing it NOW while you're reading it later except for you it's NOW. I mean - wait, gosh. This is so confusing."

"Hello, talk to my imaginary friends, i have two of them, but they just play with eachother. :("

"I'm spinning in my new expensive office chair. So I'm away... Now I'm back... Away again... Back!.. And away.."

"I'm not at the computer just now but feel free to talk to yourself until I get back."

"At the moment I am pumelling my opponents score in a pen clicking contest. PLEASE amuse yourself with a pen in future hopes of beating me. I AM THE PENMASTER!!!"

"If I was a dog and you were a flower I would lift up my leg and give you a shower. You may ask why? It's because I said I'll be back but you won't leave me the hell alone! :| Be Right Back (BRB)"

"I'm not at home. In fact, I'm watching you... right now. Why are you smiling?"

"Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline! - If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. - If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3 and 4. - If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press. Nobody will answer. - If you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are AND we are out to get you. Just stay on the line while we trace your call. - If you are anal retentive, press 1, 5, 6, 8 and the # simultaneously, while standing on one foot and hopping."

"Sorry, I'm busy talking with my toaster, we are having a discussion about bread. It's kind of interesting really. And by the way: you gotta try dipping one of your CD's in ketchup, it's really fun, I promise!"

as i told fiona, i'm on a roll baby, i'm on a roll.
*laughs
PUAY! :) // 11:18 PM //