Sunday, September 26, 2004



eating cold beancurd now.
with waffle crisp.
its a strange combination, mark my words.

tried to spend a better part of my tuition time hiding in the toilet.
yes, i really don't like tuition.
ok, correction, i'm alright with it as long as i'm alright with the person teaching me.

here's a 'complex' mathematical joke for all of you poor soul struggling with maths out there.
i know just how you feel.
disclaimer: i ripped the joke from a set of math revision papers crystal gave me. bless her and her helpful heart. :)

A mathematician went insane and believed that he was the differentiation operator. His friends had him placed in a mental hospital until he got better. All day he would go around frightening the other patients by staring at them and saying, "I differentiate you!"

One day he met a new patient; and true to his form he stared at him and said, "I differentiate you!", but for once, his victim's expression didn't change.

Surprised, the mathematician marshalled his energies, stared fiercely at the new patient and said loudly, "I differentiate you!", but still the other man had no reaction.

Finally, in frustration, the mathematician screamed out, "I DIFFERENTIATE YOU!"

The new patient calmly looked up and said, "You can differentiate me all you like: I'm e to the power x."
PUAY! :) // 4:49 PM //