Tuesday, October 19, 2004



*sighs.
there goes another one.
when will the world get clean enough for everyone to have their own happy ever after?

sometimes i get sadistic, and wish that God would afflict me with some chronic illness that'll force me to be hospitalised; and i'll stay in a thankless room that gnaws at my soul for days on end, tearing my eyes out with mindless entertainment on the boob tube.
just so i'll be able to see who are those that really care.

doesn't anyone get it?
its not the words you say.
its not the pretence you play.
its not in the rituals you execute.
its the heart, plain and simple, everything must come from the heart.

that's why i'm feeling so sad, because so many people do the right things, yet do not have the right heart.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." - 1 Corinthians 13:1 -3
PUAY! :) // 1:49 AM //