Monday, August 15, 2005



CLICHE WARNING! - angsty teenybopper stuff.



I'M WARNING YOU!












"Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time
doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that I'm alright
And you can't change me"

- Perfect by Simple Plan

__end angst.

anyway, other than the fact that my hp keeps jamming up,
i.e. i'm teaching my phone how to breakdance
that my eyes are getting blurry of late,
i.e. either too tired or i just need to see an optician
and i can't upload my hp photos;
i.e. refer to first i.e.
i.e=ionisation energy, the energy required to remove an electron from one mole of a gaseous atom's outer most shell, producing one mole of gaseous cations.
ok, IGNORE THAT.

i went to toys 'r' us today
and nostalgia makes me feel all better. :)
PUAY! :) // 9:59 PM //